Immigration Assistance We are a registered office with the Department of Consumer Services. We provide you with assistance on the preparation of Immigration forms. We are authorized to assist you with the forms and/or the translations of documents. 1)         "I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY OR A LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE ACCREDITED BY THE IMMIGRATION AND NATURALIZATION SERVICE." 2)         "I AM NOT ACCREDITED TO REPRESENT YOU BEFORE THE IMMIGRATION AND NATURALIZATION SERVICE OR THE UNITED STATES BOARD OF IMMIGRATION APPEALS," if applicable. 3)         Any fee schedule or fees charged for services rendered are posted on our walls.  4)         "YOU MAY CANCEL ANY CONTRACT WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS AND HAVE YOUR MONEY AND DOCUMENTATION RETURNED TO YOU FOR SERVICES NOT PERFORMED." . Some of the forms that we complete: Change of Address   Alien's Change of Address Card  I-90 I-130 I-485 I-765 I-864 G-325 N-400   Renewing Permanent Resident Cards Without an Expiration Date U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services published a proposed rule in the Federal Register in 2007 that will require approximately 750,000 lawful permanent residents carrying ‘green cards’ without expiration dates to apply for a new Permanent Resident Card (Form I- 551). The proposal allows for a 120-day filing period for applications. The change allows USCIS to issue more secure permanent resident cards, update cardholder information, conduct background checks, and electronically store applicants’ fingerprint and photographic information.   Tel. 773.637.9000